100, 101, 102… and on and on you go and yet all those crunches don’t seem to be having any impact on losing belly fat and you certainly haven’t develop six pack abs. Frustrated?
Wondering what you’re doing wrong? You aren’t alone! Every day thousands of men and women who are determined to get ripped abs set out to do their ab workouts. And every day after completing all those abdominal exercises most see little effect. So it’s time you had the truth about abs!
You really can eliminate belly fat and develop 6 pack abs whether you’re 20, 30, or 50. Let’s start with you understanding the five key things if you plan to lose belly fat and get six pack abs. Getting ripped abs isn’t nearly as complex as you might have thought.
1. Don’t believe it’s healthy just because you buy it at the health food stores. And just because the product says it’s good for those that are dieting don’t always believe what you read.
Look at the ingredients on these diet foods. You’ll be shocked to see that some of these diet bars are little more than a glorified chocolate bar that’s had exceptional marketing. So don’t believe everything you hear and read for yourself.
2. You’ve been told over and over to lose belly fat you must do those boring cardio exercises over and over. That’s not true. With the right work out you don’t need the cardio workouts at all.
3. Stop wasting your time with sit ups, crunches, and even ab machines. They are ineffective and they won’t give you a six pack.
4. You don’t need to take any of those fat burning supplements to get abs fast. In fact they are a waste of your money.
5. If you’ve ever purchased an ab rocker, ab rocker, ab belt, or any one of the number of as seen on TV gimmicks you’ve wasted your money. They do not work no matter how much you use them. Those ripped abs you see on the infomercial did not come from these machines. They came from good nutrition and good workouts.
It’s time to start parting with your money on products that don’t work. It’s also time to stop being frustrated and lean the truth about abs and how to get abs like you want.
Abdominal exercises will not burn fat off your abs. It requires a full body training routine that is able to maximize your metabolic rate as well as your hormonal response. This is what it takes to get ripped. Those lean, cut abs do not come from crunches, sit ups, or any other ab exercise, so take your efforts and redirect them into a full program that will give you the results you want.
You’ve probably been told that you must do at least 30 to 60 minutes of cardio exercises 3 to 4 times a week. Then why do all those people running miles on the treadmill or peddling on the stationary bike for hours still not have a muscular build and ripped abs? Because that doesn’t work.
Finally don’t get hooked on a program that revolves around supplements, and diet pills. They are a waste of your money and the only ones they are helping are the guys that are selling them who are getting rich off of your desire to have 6 pack abs. They won’t give you six pack abs any more than abdominal exercises will.
You deserve to have ripped abs and you can, with the right workout program. Remember it’s not about an abdominal workout and it’s not about a cardio workout, it’s about the right whole body workout, eating the right foods, and avoiding fat triggering foods. Before long you can have ripped abs too!