Testicular Cancer is a rare, fast-proliferating disease of usually young otherwise healthy men, highly curable when detected early & preventable with the regimen I describe in this video clip. It develops in one or both testicles (the testes) in men mostly aged 18-35. Rarely it can touch older men.
Symptoms of Testicular Cancer:
– Painless swelling and/or lump in one or both testes. The lump can be the size of a pea or as large as a marble.
– Lasting pain, sensation of heaviness in the testes or scrotum, sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum.
– Shrinking or hardening of a testicle.
– Enlargement & heavy feeling in the scrotum.
– Discharge of sperm & seminal fluid.
– Breast growth and tenderness.
– Dull ache, fullness or feeling of pressure in the lower abdomen, pelvis or groin.
– Pain in the lower back.
– Lack of energy, unjustified sweating, fever, malaise.
– Shortness of breath, coughing or chest pain.
– Headache or confusion.
Steps to Prevent & Fight Any Cancer
– Strengthen your immune system whose macrophage cells hunt for & destroy cancer cells. A compromised immune system is a major cause for any cancer. See my video Foods to Stimulate Your Immune & Lymphatic Systems.
– Stay positive –Acceptance is the key in your fight against cancer. Keep an upbeat, open mind to the natural remedies that prove to fortify your immunity & embrace them.
– Detoxify regularly to keep your detoxification system (skin, liver, lungs, kidneys, lymphatic system, & colon) work together to flush out the toxins and waste naturally. See my video Best Detox Foods.
– Change your diet & lifestyle. Eat healthy foods recommended in my videos (organic, alkaline, whole foods), exercise regularly, perform outdoor activities in the sunlight, keep a normal body weight, de-stress, decompress.
– Alkalinize – Cancer thrives & proliferates in acidic environment. The pH in and around cancer cells is acidic. Knowing that acid pH stimulates tumor cell invasion & metastasis, it is vital to adopt an alkaline diet (see next 2 slides). An alkaline pH protects the body against cancer & helps to fight it.
– Oxygenate – According to Dr. Otto Warburg, Nobel prize winner, low oxygen is characteristic of cancer cells which cannot live in an oxygen-rich or alkaline environment. Therefore, increase the circulation of oxygen flow to the cells by adequate diet & exercise.